We are Veterans and civilians that strive to help Veterans and
children in need. Bound by a love of country and family, we search for
ways to give back through inspiration by making a positive, lasting
impression on our communities. We at TEAM ADDO are on a mission
to Inspire others. Below are the charities we support.
We are a Non- Profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
When and Where.
WHENFriday, September 14, 2018
Heroes Welcome Party: 6:00 pm
Food, Drinks, and, Charity Auction to follow
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Breakfast and meet your captain: 7:00am - 7:30am
Fishing: 7:30am - 1:30pm
Lunch and Award Ceremony: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
WHEREHula Bay Club
5210 West Tyson Ave
Tampa, Fl 33611
- Fish date: September 15, 2018. Rain or shine. Entry Fee: $1,500.00 per team (boat and captain provided) or $1,000 per team (You provide your own boat). No refunds or cancellations due to weather. Tournament hours will begin at 0730. Tournament entry pictures must be submitted by 1:20pm through iAngler app provided to each captain.
- Every participant must be registered, and/or any changes made no later than the Heroes Welcome Party, September 14, 2018.
- This tournament is open to anyone who wishes to participate. Professional guides are allowed to fish this tournament carrying passengers for hire.
- Species for this tournament will be Snook, Mangrove Snapper, and Redfish.
- Prizes will be based on the longest fish in each category and the combine prize will be a combined weight of all three fish.
- All species will be measured by the boat captain with the provided measuring tape with tournament logo. Images sent without provided measuring logo will not be accepted.
- Ties will be broken by 1st fish image sent in.
- The boundaries for this tournament will be to the south not to exceed Cortez bridge boundaries to the west not to exceed Egmont Key, boundaries to the north not to exceed Howard Park. (Ocean, bays, rivers, inlets and creeks). Ponds or impoundments are illegal to fish.
- Fishing will be done with rods and reels only. All fish must be caught on the day of the tournament. A net may be used to land fish into the boat or to catch bait. You may leave the boat to catch bait only. No fishing from land.
- Any attempt to bring in an illegal fish, presenting any fish with cuts or puncture wounds, judged by the tournament committee as having been inflicted in an attempt to gig or capture the fish, will immediately disqualify the participant.
- Only ONE fish per species per team/boat will be measured. Each team is responsible for deciding which one fish of each species is to be measured. All fish will be measured in their natural condition.
- All coolers and live wells are subject to inspection.
- All Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) and U.S. Coast Guard rules and regulations apply to licensing and vessel operations. Anyone receiving a violation during the tournament hours is subject to disqualification. Unannounced visits or inspections by FWC officials may be expected at any time during the measuring.
- All protest must be presented to tournament officials within 15 minutes after tournament ends and will be acted on immediately. All decisions of the Tournament Committee are final.
- 15. PRIZES One Prize per Team/Boat per Species. Awards for each species: Combo- aggregate of all three fish 1 st Place- Plaque 2 nd Place- 30mm MOAB
- HAVE FUN, BE CAREFUL & GOOD LUCK!!!!!
While serving on active duty, service members rarely find the need for wearing a business suit due to the fact that when formal occasions arise or promotion boards convene, the required uniform is their issued dress uniform. Upon exiting the military, the need quickly arises and the financial constraints often limit the ability to purchase the appropriate and often expensive business suit. The suit is crucial for making a lasting and impacting impression on the companies the Veteran is seeking employment with. This is where Team ADDO comes into play. We want to intercede on the Veteran's behalf and purchase the suit. We are partnering with local Tampa Bay businesses to help men and women Veterans find the perfect suit. The suit isn't the only hurdle needing to be tackled, but the interview process as well. Team ADDO and Whiting-Turner have teamed up to provide these same Veterans with interview essential practice that will be a pivot point in the job search and ultimately landing that job.
It is the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children to:
Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and certain other special health care needs within a compassionate, family centered and collaborative care environment.
Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals.
Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
We're so excited to have you join us.
Don't fish? Donate!
Don't want to fish, but you do want to donate our charity? Please follow the paypay link below to submit your donation. Thank you for your help and support.
We are a NonProfit 501(c)(3) Corporation.